Let Us Help Create the Best Arrangement for Your Child
If you and the co-parent of your child or children want to split custody equally, you have the legal right to do so in the state of New Hampshire. This concept is known as a shared parenting agreement. A family lawyer at MacDonald Law, PC, can help you reach the arrangement that is most beneficial for your child or children. Our dedicated team will help with the following:
- Coming up with a parenting schedule that works for both parents.
- Understanding the benefits offered by a shared parenting agreement.
- Spelling out the measures you should take if you are not happy with the terms of the court-issued custody order.
When the well-being of your child or children is at stake, you want to entrust their future to the very best family lawyer. We are pleased to offer our knowledgeable and skilled services to your family.
How Courts Decide Child Custody
The courts in New Hampshire weigh certain factors when deciding the terms of a shared parenting agreement, including:
- Whether there is evidence of abuse from either parent.
- How cooperative each parent is with the other in efforts to support their relationship with the child.
- The relationship the child has with each parent.
- The developmental needs of the child.
- How well each parent can care for and provide for the child.
- Whether the arrangement would require the child to change schools.
Our team possesses the expertise to explain each of these considerations in full to you.
Be Proactive to Maintain Control
If you and your co-parent are unable to agree on a shared parenting agreement, the court will decide for you. This is the reason why being proactive and hiring a trusted family lawyer are imperative measures to take to have your voice heard regarding your child's living situation.
Contact Us Today for Expert Guidance
MacDonald Law, PC, considers our clients' well-being as our top priority. We want only the best outcome for your family. Experience our warm, empathetic approach first-hand. Reach out to us at (603) 712-5226 or by filling out our online contact form.