Working for Your Best Interests
Making big decisions when you are going through a divorce or other serious family matter can feel overwhelming, to say the least. These decisions will chart the course of your family's future, yet you must make them during a time fraught with emotional highs and lows.
Fortunately, a capable family law attorney can provide the guidance necessary to help you make the right decisions. MacDonald Law, PC, will do this for you, while also translating lofty legal language and demonstrating compassion throughout the entire process.
A Full Suite of Family Law Services
The reasons you might need a family law attorney range from joyous to heartbreaking. This is the reason why MacDonald Law, PC offers a full suite of family law services to meet your needs. The types of cases we represent include:
- Divorce: The legal dissolution of a marriage.
- Property division: Determining how to divide property with a former spouse in a fair and equitable way.
- Alimony: An agreement that determines how much spousal support is paid.
- Child custody: Physical custody dictates which parent the children live with as their primary residence, while legal custody dictates who makes decisions for the children.
- Child support: A court-ordered, designated amount of money paid toward the costs of caring for children.
- Child relocation: An arrangement created when one parent moves to a residence located outside of a certain distance from the other parent.
How New Hampshire Qualifies Divorce
Our family law attorney will help you understand how New Hampshire qualifies divorce from a legal standpoint. To start, New Hampshire is a no-fault divorce state. This means that you do not need to specify grounds to divorce in the state. Your spouse does not even need to agree with you about seeking the divorce. Irreconcilable differences is a sufficient reason for pursuing the legal dissolution of your marriage when you live in New Hampshire.
Contact Us Today for Help Moving Forward
Regardless of the issues you might be facing, MacDonald Law, PC, will work to help you move toward your brightest future. You can learn more about our family law services by completing our online contact form or by calling us at (603) 712-5226 .